Phoenix Employment Litigation Attorneys
At Matheson & Matheson, P.L.C., you will receive the knowledgeable and experienced representation of a large firm at the affordable cost of a boutique firm. Our Scottsdale and Phoenix employment litigation lawyers provide highly professional legal representation to both individuals and businesses in Arizona.
Employment Law Solutions
The scope of our employment law practice includes:
- Wage and hour claims: We handle a broad range of wage and hour claims, including those involving unpaid overtime under the FLSA and minimum wage violations.
- Discrimination and harassment: Our firm represents employees who have suffered illegal discrimination or harassment based on age, disability, gender, pregnancy, race, national origin or religion. We also represent employers who are defending against such claims.
- Wrongful termination: We represent employees who have been fired for unlawful reasons, including their age, disability, gender, pregnancy, race, national origin or religion. We also defend employers against wrongful termination suits.
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims: When an employee reports a potential violation of law, he or she is often protected against adverse action for making the report. These claims, known as retaliation or whistleblower claims, are on the rise. At Matheson & Matheson, P.L.C., we represent individuals who have engaged in protected conduct and also represent employers accused of unlawfully retaliating against current or former employees.
- Employment agreements: We draft employment contracts, including executive and professional employment agreements, severance agreements and non-compete and non-solicitation agreements. We also frequently advise both employees and employers regarding the enforceability of such agreements. If the other party has breached the terms of your contract, we will represent you in enforcing the contract’s terms.
Contact Our Scottsdale Employment Lawyers
If you are seeking representation for a case involving any employment law matter, our lawyers are here for you. Contact us online or by telephone at 480-889-8951 or 866-521-0720 to schedule an appointment to discuss your concerns with one of our attorneys. Our office is located in North Scottsdale near the Raintree exit off the 101 freeway.