Bringing Over 50 Years of Combined Experience to Employment and Insurance Legal Disputes
Cost-Efficient Solutions for Arizona Workers and Businesses
Offering Free Consultations for Overtime and Minimum Wage Claims
Matheson & Matheson, P.L.C. regularly represents individuals and businesses, large and small, in civil litigation and federal, state and local government investigations throughout Arizona. Attorneys Michelle Ray Matheson and Darrel S. Jackson focus on labor and employment disputes, including:
- Claims for unpaid overtime or other wages under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and the Arizona Wage Payment Act
- Claims involving employment or non-competition agreements
- Severance agreements
- Retaliation and whistleblower claims
- Discrimination and harassment claims
- Internal investigations
- Unemployment compensation hearings
Attorney David Matheson's civil litigation practice includes:
- Insurance coverage claims and disputes, as well as bad faith, accident, health, disability, life, complex property and casualty insurance claims.
- Commercial contract litigation
Contact us by calling 480-889-8951 or 866-521-0720 to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Large-Firm Knowledge and Experience, Small-Firm Affordability and Service
Our attorneys handled complex cases while working at large law firms and for large businesses:
- Attorney Michelle Matheson worked as in-house counsel for America West Airlines and US Airways for several years and has also been employed by some of the largest law firms in the state of Arizona including Snell & Wilmer, LLP and Gallagher & Kennedy, PA where she was a shareholder.
- Mr. Matheson was a partner with the mid-sized law firm of Poli & Ball, PA where he practiced for nearly 20 years.
This background allows us to provide our clients with the knowledge and experience of a large firm while offering the affordability and personal service of a boutique firm.
Whatever your legal issue, you will work directly with one of our experienced attorneys. You can depend on us to explore all available options and help you obtain timely and cost-efficient legal solutions. We attempt to resolve claims through negotiation whenever possible. However, when negotiation is not a viable option, we have the experience and resources to argue on your behalf at trial. Contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss your concerns with one of our lawyers. Our office is located in North Scottsdale near the Raintree exit off the 101 freeway.